Faverdale 58 is a 60 acre high quality site which is set in an established warehousing and distribution location with companies such as Argos, Aldi, Allinson Transport and Subsea Innovation occupying adjacent buildings.
With planning consent for B1, B2 and B8 uses, Faverdale 58 offers design and build opportunities for major distribution and warehousing up to 1.1 million square ft.
high quality site within this prestigious location
B1, 2 & 8
uses permitted on the site
Further information about Faverdale 58
- Access to the A1(M) is excellent due to the close proximity of Junction 58 and the site is within easy reach of numerous ports including Teesport.
- The site is approximately 10 miles from Durham Tees Valley Airport.
- Faverdale 58 has the potential to provide a rail freight connection linked to industrial, warehouse and/or container handling facilities in close proximity to numerous ports, including Teesport.
- The A68 provides direct access to Darlington Town Centre which lies less than two miles to the south and is on the main East Coast rail line with direct connections to London King Cross in under 2.5 hours.
Proximity to urban areas and access to labour and services
- The site is located within the urban area of Darlington and West Park provides a range of local services. Darlington’s workforce catchment area includes the Tees Valley, North Yorkshire, Durham, Newcastle and Leeds giving businesses access to an additional 1.6 million people within an hours’ drive time.
Key growth sectors and employment uses
- Faverdale 58 has been identified as a prime location for the manufacturing, logistics, distribution and warehousing sectors.
- Faverdale 58 is allocated as an existing employment site within the Darlington Local Plan (B1, B2 and B8 uses).
- The site is owned by St Modwen's who are offering up to 1.1m sq ft design and build opportunities. Occupiers will benefit from an effective long terms management strategy including repairs, maintenance, cleaning, landscaping, security, utilities and services to the extensive landscaped setting.