Faverdale East Business Park
Faverdale East Business Park is strategically located on the north western outskirts of Darlington Town Centre, opposite the well established Faverdale Industrial Estate and within easy access of the A1(M). The business park benefits from excellent transport links with access to the site via the A68 which links directly to the A1(M), connecting to local regional and national networks.
Neighbouring occupiers include Argos National Distribution Centre, Aldi Distribution Centre and Subsea Innovation.
As well as offering a range of high quality production/distribution units, Faverdale East has a number of development plots (Plot 1, Plot 2 and Plot 3), ranging from 0.50 acres to 2.365 acres, available for businesses wanting to be located in this high quality business location.
development plots available from 0.50 acres to 2.365 acres
within 1 mile of Faverdale East Business Park
Further information about Faverdale East Business Park
- Access to the A1 is excellent due to close proximity to J58 and the site is in easy reach of numerous ports including Teesport. The site is approximately 10 miles from Durham Tees Valley Airport.
- The A68 provides direct access to Darlington Town Centre.
- Faverdale East Business Park is located approximately 33.5 miles south of Newcastle City Centre, 18 miles west of Middlesbrough, 20 miles to the south of Durham and 2.5 miles from central Darlington.
Proximity to urban areas and access to labour and services
- The site is located within the urban area of Darlington and West Park provides a range of local services.
- Site infrastructure has been provided to part of the site, this includes:- electricity, gas, water and sewage.
- With Darlington's workforce catchment area including the Tees Valley, North Yorkshire, Durham, Newcastle and Leeds, locating your business at Faverdale East business Park gives businesses access to an additional 1.6 million people within an hours' drive time.
Key growth sectors and employment uses
- Faverdale East Business Park has been identified as a prime location for the manufacturing/engineering logistics, distribution and warehousing sectors.
- The Business Park primarily comprises of industrial development, distribution space and factory accommodation.