Faverdale Industrial Estate
Representing one of the most important employment locations within Darlington, Faverdale industrial Estate provides convenient access to the A1(M) via Junction 58 to a wide variety of businesses, including those involved in the packaging, distribution and transportation sectors.
As well as providing a range of established business premises, Faverdale Industrial Estate also offers a range of development plots for commercial/industrial uses.
The site is well served by local transport links and is in close proximity to a wide range of local amenities/facilities.
from Durham Tees Valley Airport
from central Darlington
Further information about Faverdale Industrial Estate
- Access to the A1 is excellent due to close proximity to J58 and the site is in easy reach of numerous ports including Teesport. The site is approximately 10 miles from Durham Tees Valley Airport.
- The A68 provides direct access to Darlington Town Centre.
- Faverdale Industrial Estate is located approximately 33.5 miles south of Newcastle City Centre, 18 miles west of Middlesbrough, 20 miles to the south of Durham and 2.5 miles from central Darlington.
Proximity to urban areas and access to labour and services
- The site is located within the urban area of Darlington and Cockerton and West Park provides a range of local services.
- With Darlington's workforce catchment area including the Tees Valley, North Yorkshire, Durham, Newcastle and Leeds, locating your business at Faverdale industrial Estate gives businesses access to an additional 1.6 million people within an hours' drive time.
Key growth sectors and employment uses
- Faverdale Industrial Estate has been identified as a prime location for the manufacturing/engineering logistics, distribution and warehousing sectors, although it is home to a wide range of business sectors.
- The Business Park primarily comprises of office accommodation, industrial development, distribution space and factory accommodation.