An exciting re-development of a prime town centre site which has created a £30m state of the art leisure complex for the town. Featuring a nine screen multiplex cinema, an 80 bed Premier Inn, there are also a number of national and independent bars and restaurants including Nando's, Hungry Horse, Mangobean and Bella Italia, making it a hub of leisure activity in the region.
Located just a 5 minute walk from Darlington Train Station, the development is prominently located on Darlington's inner ring road within the town centre and in close proximity to a wide range of leisure and retail activity.
The completion of a 650 space multi storey car park in early 2016 released a further 3 development plots, providing space for 100,000 sq ft of office and leisure space in the heart of the town centre.
Feethams House, available Autumn 2019, will deliver over 25,000 of Grade A Office Accommodation within a prime location, just a 5 minute walk to the Railway Station and in close proximity to the Town Centre. With suites available from 166 sq m to 438 sq m, Feethams House will offer flexible floor plates with parking available in the nearby multi storey car park.
Interested in finding out more? Call the Business Investment team on 01325 406305.
development featuring an array of national and independent operators
minute walk from Darlington Train Station
Further information about Feethams
- The development benefits from excellent road communications with the A1(M) and the A66, providing easy access to the North East and to North and West Yorkshire.
- The town is well served by the national rail network sitting on the East Coast Main Line with travel times of 2hrs 20 minutes to London and 2hrs to Edinburgh. Darlington Train Station is just a 5 minute walk from Feethams.
- Durham Tees Valley Airport is 6 miles from the centre of Darlington.
Proximity to urban areas and access to labour and services
- Darlington has a resident population of 105,400 with an additional 85,000 within 20 minutes and approximately 460,000 within 30 minutes.
- With Darlington's workforce catchment area including the Tees Valley, North Yorkshire, Durham, Newcastle and Leeds, locating your business at Feethams gives businesses access to an additional 1.6 million people within an hours' drive time.
Key growth sectors and employment uses
- Feethams is a prime leisure and hospitality site, as well as providing broader opportunities within the retail and business services sectors.