Ingenium Parc is an upcoming development site situated on Salters Lane, near Yarm Road, and is set to become Darlington’s premier location for industrial development in the borough.
The first part of the developement is already underway, with £5,000,000 contributed to the project to provide highway improvements, enabling infrastructure and ecological mitigation. This investment at Ingenium Parc to support Darlington’s growing economy is principally funded by the Local Growth Fund (LGF) and the National Productivity Investment Fund (NPIF).
It is envisaged that this investment will lead to the development of up to 100,000sqm employment space and over 2000 jobs by 2036, in one of Darlington’s key long term employment sites.
With excellent transport links the site is ideally placed to support the manufacturing/engineering and logistics and distribution sectors within this cost competitive business location.
miles from Darlington town centre
miles to Durham Tees Valley Airport
Further information about Ingenium Parc
- Approximately 2 miles from Darlington Town Centre and close to the A66 Trunk Road, Ingenium Parc is ideal for companies serving Darlington and the wider Tees Valley.
- The location provides excellent access to the A67 and A66 which in turn provide good access to the regional motorway network and beyond.
- The location provides further commuting links via Darlington train station and Durham Tees Valley Airport which is approximately 4.8 miles to the east, providing connectivity into international markets.
Proximity to urban areas and access to labour and services
- Ingenium Parc benefits from fantastic accessibility either by car, bus, cycling or walking.
- With Darlington's workforce catchment area including the Tees Valley, North Yorkshire, Durham, Newcastle and Leeds, locating your business at Ingenium Parc gives you access to an additional 1.6 million people within an hours' drive time.
- Ingenium Parc is within the urban area of Darlington providing easy access to a wide range of services.
- Supermarket and retail amenities are close by.
Key growth sectors and employment uses
- Ingenium Parc is adjacent to a number of established advanced manufacturing and engineering businesses such as Cummins Engines and Cleveland Bridge as well as being adjacent to Grade A office accommodation at Morton Palms Business Park.
- The site has been masterplanned to unlock its development potential for high quality B1, B2, B8 and sui generis uses.