A 90 acre business park created on an historic industrial site, which was previously home to Europe's largest wool manufacturing plant developed by Patons and Baldwins. Not only does Lingfield Point provide high specification office space with extensive car parking on tap, Lingfield Warehousing has built an enviable reputation as one of the North East's premier third party storage, handling and logistics support providers.
As the home to some of Darlington's largest businesses, including the Students Loan Company and Capita, Lingfield Point is located on Darlington's Eastern Transport Corridor, providing easy access to the road, rail, air and sea network at Teesport, which all goes to make Lingfield Point one of the most accessible destinations in the country.
acre business park providing office and warehousing accommodation
Further information about Lingfield Point
- Just two miles east of Darlington town centre, Lingfield Point is located off Darlington's Eastern Transport Corridor, giving immediate access to the A66 (east/west) which in turn links to Junction 57, A1(M) south, a couple of miles from the A167 which links to Junction 59, A1(M) north.
- Lingfield Point is only five minutes from Darlington train station - operating on the East Coast Mainline with more than 30 trains per day to London and Edinburgh and four miles from Durham Tees Valley International Airport.
Proximity to urban areas and access to labour and services
- 5 minutes from the centre of Darlington, Lingfield Point benefits from fantastic accessibility either by car, bus, cycling or walking.
- With Darlington's workforce catchment area including the Tees Valley, North Yorkshire, Durham, Newcastle and Leeds, locating your business at Lingfield Point gives businesses access to an additional 1.6 million people within an hours' drive time.
- Lingfield Point is within the urban area of Darlington providing easy access to a wide range of services.
- Lingfield Point benefits from fantastic amenities including great 100MB connectivity, an on-site cafe bistro, child care nursery, free bike hire and book swap club.
- Lingfield Point benefits from extensive on site car parking and an on site bus service.
Key growth sectors and employment uses
- Lingfield Point is home to a wide range of business sectors from business and professional service providers, digital and creative through to engineering design as well as providing opportunities for logistics and distribution operations.