Morton Palms Business Park
One of Darlington's premier business locations, Morton Palms Business Park provides modern office accommodation adjacent to the A66, a principal highway linking east and west, the A1(M) and the A19.
Set within a managed landscaped environment with dedicated parking, the business park is home to some of Darlington's most significant employers, such as Whessoe Engineering and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Darlington railway station is approximately 2 miles away providing regular services to London Kings Cross and other major commercial centres, and the business Park is in close proximity to Durham Tees Valley Airport providing international connectivity.
from Darlington railway station
to Durham Tees Valley Airport
Further information about Morton Palms Business Park
- Approximately 2 miles from Darlington Town Centre and Darlington railway station, Morton Palms Business Park benefits from close proximity to Durham Tees Valley Airport which lies approximately 4.8 miles to the east.
- The location provides excellent access to the A67 and A66 which in turn provides good access into the regional motorway network and beyond.
Proximity to urban areas and access to labour and services
- Morton Palms Business Park benefits from fantastic accessibility either by car, bus, cyding or walking.
- Supermarket and retail amenities are close by.
- Morton Palms Business Park is within the urban area of Darlington providing easy access to a wide range of services.
- With Darlington's workforce catchment area including the Tees Valley, North Yorkshire, Durham, Newcastle and Leeds, locating your business at Morton Palms Business Park gives you access to an additional 1.6 million people within an hours' drive time.
Key growth sectors and employment uses
- Morton Palms Business Park is home to businesses within the engineering design and service industries, such as Whessoe Engineering as well as those involved within the business and professional service sectors.