Morton Park Way Business Park
Situated to the rear of the Morrison's Supermarket and B & Q at Morton Park, the site extends to almost 10 acres with 106,000 sq foot of existing industrial/workshop space, in 46 high quality individual units ranging from 1,533 sq ft to 4,642 sq ft.
Approximately 2 miles from Darlington Town Centre and Darlington railway station the development is located within close proximity to the Eastern Transport Corridor and the A66, providing excellent access to the regional road network and beyond.
acre site with 106,000 sq ft of industrial/workshop space
high quality individual units ranging from 1,533 sq ft to 4,462 sq ft
Further information about Morton Park Way Business Park
- The location provides excellent access to the A67 and A66 which in turn provide good access to the regional motorway network and beyond.
- Approximately 2 miles from Darlington Town Centre and close to the A66 Trunk Road Morton Park Way Business Park is ideal for companies serving Darlington and the wider Tees Valley and North East.
- The location provides further commuting links via Darlington railway station and Durham Tees Valley Airport which is approximately 4.8 miles to the east.
Proximity to urban areas and access to labour and services
- Morton Park Way Business Park benefits from fantastic accessibility either by car, bus, cycling or walking.
- With Darlington's workforce catchment area including the Tees Valley, North Yorkshire, Durham, Newcastle and Leeds, locating your business at Morton Park Way Business Park gives you access to an additional 1.6 million people within an hours' drive time.
- Morton Park Way Business Park is within the urban area of Darlington providing easy access to a wide range of services.
- Supermarket and retail amenities are close by.
Key growth sectors and employment uses
- The area benefits from a high level of employers within the manufacturing and service industries as well as those involved within the business and professional service sectors.