A 94.38 acre strategically located greenfield site that can provide for a variety of design and build industrial and warehousing units, including supporting a single footprint distribution/industrial building of up to 1.8 million sq ft, as well as catering for office buildings from 10,000 - 100,000 sq ft.
Situated on the eastern edge of Darlington, the site is in close proximity to Durham Tees Valley Airport and Teesport and benefits from direct access onto the Eastern Transport Corridor with direct access to the town centre and the A66.
Individual buildings can be constructed to meet occupiers specific requirements on a freehold or leasehold basis. The site is ideally placed to support the logistics/distribution and manufacturing sectors.
1.8m sq ft
from Darlington train station
Further information about Symmetry Park
- The development is accessed from the new Darlington Eastern Transport Corridor with direct links to both the town centre and the A66.
- Durham Tees Valley Airport is in close proximity providing international connections.
- The development is immediately adjacent to the prestigious Lingfield Point development.
- Symmetry Park is only five minutes from Darlington train station - operating on the East Coast Mainline with more than 30 trains per day to London and Edinburgh.
Proximity to urban areas and access to labour and services
- 5 minutes from the centre of Darlington, Symmetry Park benefits from fantastic accessibility by car, cycling or walking.
- With Darlington's workforce catchment area including the Tees Valley, North Yorkshire, Durham, Newcastle and Leeds locating your business at Symmetry Park gives businesses access to an additional 1.6 million people within an hours' drive time.
- Symmetry Park is within the urban area of Darlington providing easy access to a wide range of services.
- All mains services, including gas, three phase electricity, mains water, drainage and foul sewage will be provided from the main estate road and fibre optic cabling is also available for connection.
Key growth sectors and employment uses
- Planning permission has been granted for a mixed use development incorporating offices, industrial/distribution units and ancillary roadside uses such as Hotels and Restaurants.
- Symmetry Park is capable of supporting a single footprint distribution/industrial building of up to 1.8 million sq ft.