Yarm Road Industrial Estate & Business Park
A popular location for a wide range of businesses from global leaders serving multinational markets, such as Cummins Engines and Cleveland Bridge Engineering, through to new business start ups across a wide range of sectors.
Approximately 2 miles from Darlington town centre and close to the A66 Trunk Road, the location is ideal for companies serving Darlington and the Tees Valley or those needing excellent transport connectivity.
As well as offering a wide range of office and industrial accommodation, commercial development opportunities are also available.
Further information about Yarm Road Industrial Estate and Business Park
- Approximately 2 miles from Darlington Town Centre and close to the A66 Trunk Road Yarm Road Industrial Estate and Business Park is ideal for companies serving Darlington and the wider Tees Valley.
- The location provides excellent access to the A67 and A66 which in turn provide good access to the regional motorway network and beyond.
- The location provides further commuting links via Darlington train station and Durham Tees Valley Airport which is approximately 4.8 miles to the east.
Proximity to urban areas and access to labour and services
- Yarm Road Industrial Estate and Business Park benefits from fantastic accessibility either by car, bus, cycling or walking.
- With Darlington's workforce catchment area including the Tees Valley, North Yorkshire, Durham, Newcastle and Leeds, locating your business at Yarm Road Industrial Estate and Business Park gives you access to an additional 1.6 million people within an hours' drive time.
- Yarm Road Industrial Estate and Business Park are within the urban area of Darlington providing easy access to a wide range of services.
- Supermarket and retail amenities are close by.
Key growth sectors and employment uses
- The area benefits from a high level of employers within the manufacturing and service industries as well as those involved within the business and professional service sectors.